GDPR – Professional training
The french law named “Freedom to choose one’s professional future” gives an obligation of quality certification in order to dispose of the funds of mutual organizations, public, OPCO… This certification is the Qualiopi certification.
1.1 What personnal data is used ?
The beneficiaries’ data collected are: name, first name, title email address, telephone number, status and position held. In the law, it is also required to identify people with disabilities. Thus, these data can be kept.
1.2 What are the purposes for which personal data are used ?
These personal data are used in the context of professional training within the company in intra, inter or distance learning. They are useful for the execution of the present agreement.
They are also used for statistical, regulatory and legal purposes on behalf of the state and the OPCO. These data allow us to implement the training session: sending information related to the training, the content, the terms of access, the pedagogical positioning, and the skills to be acquired as well as the edition of training certificates. Within the framework of the law “freedom to choose one’s professional future”, we can also collect data about a beneficiaty’s disability in order to adapt the service, the means, the material, the rhythm…
1.3 How is this data used ?
This data is used to verify the identity of the people coming to trainings, preparing the training certificates, and adapting the training to specific needs, notably in case of handicap.
1.4 Who are the recipients of the personal data?
Furthermore, LOOTUS ACADEMY agrees not to communicate, transfer or distribute by any means whatsoever the personal personal data to third parties other than those mentioned above. The transmission of this data is carried out in order to: respect a legal or regulatory obligation to which LOOTUS ACADEMY is subject, as stipulated in Article 6.1.c of the GDPR; the execution of your contract or training agreement or the execution of pre-contractual measures taken at your request, as per Article 6.1.a of the GDPR; or if you give your explicit consent under article 6.1.a of the GDPR.
1.5 How long are these data stored ?
Personal data are concerned for a period of time in accordance with the legal provisions or legal provisions or proportionate to the purposes for which they were they have been recorded. Storage periods may vary:
- 10 years after the end of the contract or agreement or last contact, concerning the past or current contractual nature: trainees / clients / beneficiaries (administrative verification, invoice, duplicate, certificate of attendance, certificate of completion of training ;
3 years after the last contact: if the training has not been completed (without contractual commitment: agreement, signed estimate, contract).
1.6 What are the associated rights and how to exercise them?
You have the following rights :
- Right to access (Art. 15 of GDPR) : you have the right to request confirmation as to whether or not your personal personal data is or is not being processed, and if necessary, to request access to request access to your information and personal data, for example to know the categories of personal data concerned or the type of processing to which they are subject.
- Right to rectification (Art. 16 of GDPR) : you have the right to request the correction of your inaccurate personal data.
- Right to erasure (Art. 17 of GDPR) : you have the right to request the erasure of your personal data without undue delay in certain circumstances, for example if your personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or if you collected or if you withdraw your consent on which their processing is their processing is based, according to Art.6.1-a. of the GDPR and when no other other legal basis for processing.
- Right to restriction of processing (Art. 18 of GDPR) : you have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal personal data in certain circumstances, for example if you believe that the believe that the personal data we are processing about you is inaccurate or unlawful.
- Right to data portability (Art. 20 of GDPR) : in certain circumstances, you have the right to receive the personal data you personal data you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format machine-readable format, and you have the right to transmit this information to a information to a third party without hindrance.
- Right to object (Art. 21 of GDPR) : In certain circumstances, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data.
The rights mentioned above can be exercised, by proving your identity, on written request your identity, by sending a written request by mail to :
LOOTUS ACADEMY – Déléguate to data protection – 1 rue de la Terre Victoria, Parc d’affaires Edonia, Bâtiment C, 35760 Saint-Grégoire, FRANCE
or by email : firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before responding to your request, we may verify your identity and/or ask you to provide us with more information information to fulfill your request. We will endeavour to your request within a reasonable time and, in any case, within the time limits set by law. In the event of an unsatisfactory response, you may lodge a complaint with the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL).
- By electronic means (email) : we respect the rules of the article L.34-5 of the code of the posts and the electronic communications which envisages the preliminary and express collection of your consent for the sending of commercial prospecting by electronic way. Exception: your express and prior consent is not required when you are already a customer of LOOTUS ACADEMY, and the purpose of our solicitation is to offer you products or services or services similar to those we already provide to you, or if you are a professional are a professional and the purpose of the message is related to your your activity. In all cases, you always have the possibility of to oppose the reception of these solicitations by clicking on the unsubscribe link provided in each email.
- By phone : If you are an individual and do not wish to be contacted by telephone by telephone, you have the possibility of registering on the list of opposition to telephone solicitation accessible on the www.bloctel.gouv.fr website.